Do you want to virally grow your business? Colton Dixon, Matt Kline, Doctor Zoellner, and Clay Clark share why you must WOW if you want to grow your business, organization, or show NOW.
5 MEGA MOVES FOR WOWING YOUR CUSTOMERS:
- Our employees need to look professional and presentable
- They need to be in uniform
- They need to wash their vehicles every week
- They need to wash their machine before every job
- If you are not intentional about this, your business will be quiet or will sound like your customers and employees
- If you don’t have a specific planned smell, your company will smell like your employees.
- We schedule a TIME not a window of time that we will be there
- We have GPS trackers on the vehicles
- If someone has a trend, I look into it
- If you don’t stand out, you will blend in with everyone else. This makes it so much harder to win back great jobs.
NOTABLE QUOTABLE – “Profit in business comes from repeat customers, customers that boast about your project or service, and that bring friends with them.” – W. Edwards Deming
NOTABLE QUOTABLE – “There is only one boss. The customer. And he can fire everybody in the company from the chairman on down, simply by spending his money somewhere else.” – Sam Walton (The billionaire founder of Wal-Mart)
- Create a Checklist That Doesn’t Make Customers Pissed
- Create a Checklist to WOW Now
NOTABLE QUOTABLE – “Common sense is not common.” – Voltaire (A French writer)
Van Halen – https://theweek.com/articles/497863/checklist-manifesto