Buy Randy Carver’s Book today – 1440: What the Ultra-Successful Do to Get More Out of Every Minute and How You Can Too – https://www.amazon.com/1440-What-Ultra-Successful-Every-Minute/dp/1478794240/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=1440+randy+carver&qid=1586098294&sr=8-1
Website Link – https://www.thrivetimeshow.com/coronavirus/
Useful Coronavirus Content from Randy Carver and Carver Financial Services – https://carverfinancialservices.com/v2/press-news/coronavirus-covid-19-resource/
Since this was written there have been two (different) broken femurs, 2 heart attacks with stents, motorcycle crashes with bunch of stuff and other miscellaneous challenges…
Apply for the ECONOMIC INJURY DISASTER LOAN APPLICATION: https://covid19relief.sba.gov/
Apply for the Paycheck Protection Program through your local lender today:
Step 1 – Watch This – SBA Announces – YOU WILL GET PAID TODAY!
Step 2 – Round Up the Following Documents:
- 2019 – 941 quarterly payroll reports
- 2020 – 941 quarterly payroll reports for the first quarter of 2020
- Proof of lease payment
- Proof of utilities
- Signed copies of your tax returns
- Bring your personal identification
- Bring articles of organization
- Do not have to provide personal guarantees or assets
Form Of Organization
Paycheck Protection Updates – https://docs.google.com/document/d/1WWExQX5mN2XQjDWN3023F_GCyBYBFIOW2OMAH45ZnjU/edit?usp=sharing
FUN FACT: It Takes 23 Minutes to Recover From a Distraction at Work. Here’s How to Minimize Calls, Emails, and Alerts – https://www.inc.com/nicholas-mcgill/it-takes-23-minutes-to-recover-from-a-distraction-at-work-heres-how-to-minimize-.html
- Yes, yes, yes and yes! Thrivetime Nation on today’s show we are interviewing the president and founder of the #1 most-awarded independent financial services firm in American. Today’s guest started a firm that now manages $1.5 billion in assets annually and he joins us to teach about how ultra-successful people get more out of every minute and how you can too. Randy Carver, welcome onto the Thrivetime Show, how are you sir?!
- Randy Carver, before we get into the book, I always want to start at the bottom before you got to where you are today. Can you share about the medical and physical issues you’ve had to fight through?
- I’d love for you to share about how you first became a financial advisor? What events and decisions lead to you becoming a financial advisor?
- Randy, your book 1440 What the Ultra-Successful Do to Get MORE Out of Every Minute and How You Can Too is a super practical and powerful tool for becoming a master of time management…what first inspired you to write this book?
- For those that don’t know…what does 1440 stand for?
- Part 1 of your book is titled, Traits of the Ultra-Successful: The What of Success
- Chapter 1: They are passionate…break down how this is different from most people?
- Chapter 2: They have a clear vision…break down how this is different from most people?
- Chapter 3: They build excellent teams…break down how this is different from most people?
- Chapter 4: They set SMART goals…break down how this is different from most people?
- Chapter 5: They gather relevant information…break down how this is different from most people?
- Chapter 6: They invest in themselves and their businesses…break down how this is different from most people?
- Chapter 7: They challenge themselves and persevere…break down how this is different from most people?
- Randy Carver, Part 2 of your book 1440 What the Ultra-Successful Do to Get MORE Out of Every Minute and How You Can Too is titled: Tips for Becoming Ultra-Successful: They How of Success:
- Chapter 9: Share Your Vision…what is this chapter all about?
- Chapter 10: Control Your Time…what is this chapter all about?
- Chapter 11: Rein in Your Digital Activity…what is this chapter all about?
- Chapter 16: Create Your Own Box…what is this chapter all about?
- Chapter 17: Document Your Processes…what is this chapter all about?
- Chapter 18: Retire Early and Rise Early…what is this chapter all about?
- Chapter 20: Ready, Shoot, Aim…what is this chapter all about?
- Chapter 21: Communicate Expectations..what is this chapter all about?
- Chapter 22: Balance for Today, Prepare for Tomorrow …. What is this chapter all about?
- Chapter 27: Ask Yourself…”Will this matter in five years”…what is this chapter all about?
- Randy Carver, How do you typically organize the first four hours of your and what time do you typically wake up?
- Randy Carver, What are a few of your daily habits that you believe have allowed you to achieve success?
- You’ve got the mic, what is one thing that you want to share with the Thrive Nation before you drop the mic?