Sam Sorbo joins us to share how to become a confident and competent homeschooling mom while maintaining your sanity and helping your kids to excel, Jennifer from “Houston” Texas gets funded
- They’re rolling out more emergency relief as fast as they can by adding more SOS lesson plans every single day. Press release here.
- Actor, radio talk show host, author, and homeschooling mom Sam Sorbo is available to discuss this herculean effort (pun very much intended and I really hope you get the joke).
Buy True Strength: My Journey from Hercules to Mere Mortal–and How Nearly Dying Saved My Life
- Yes, yes, yes and yes! Thrivetime Nation on today’s show we are interviewing the Actor, radio talk show host, author, and homeschooling mom Sam Sorbo! Sam, welcome onto the Thrivetime Show…how are you!?
- I know that you’ve had a ton of success at this point in your career, but I would love to start off at the bottom and the very beginning of your career. What was your life like growing up and where did you grow up?
- Sam Sorbo, What is your favorite old school jam?
- When did you first figure out what you wanted to do professionally?
- When did you first feel like you were truly beginning to gain traction with your career?
- So Sam Sorbo, tell us what you are working on to help out the millions of Americans who have now become homeschooling parents by default?
- Texas just launched this emergency website with free daily lesson plans for parents at home. It’s called CoronaVirusHomeschooling.com.
- Tell me more about the tools that you are making available for parents?
- What are a few of your daily habits that you believe have allowed you to achieve success?
- Sam Sorbo, We find that most successful entrepreneurs tend to have idiosyncrasies that are actually their super powers…what idiosyncrasy do you have?
- What message or principle that you wish you could teach everyone?
- Sam Sorbo, You are super successful, but what do you struggle with the most…what is your weakness…what is your kryptonite?
- What are a couple of books that you believe that all of our listeners should read?
- You’ve got the mic, what is one thing that you want to share with the Thrive Nation before you drop the mic?
Learn More: https://www.thrivetimeshow.com/coronavirus
Should I Start Another LLC or Simply Offer Another Service:
- Retain more profits
- Increased liability
- Irritate current subcontractors
- Could get cut off by the current subcontractors
Funding Was Provided by Texas First Bank in Galveston and Pearland, Texas
Clay Clark breaks down the step-by-step instructions you need to take to apply for the Paycheck Protection Program and practical reasons why you should have hope that this Coronavirus Panic is almost over.
Apply for the Economic Injury Disaster Loan Emergency:
NOTABLE QUOTABLE – “Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn’t pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.” – President Ronald Reagan
Step 1 – Watch This – SBA Announces – YOU WILL GET PAID TODAY!
Step 2 – Apply Here!
Step 3 – Round Up the Following Documents:
- 2019 – 941 quarterly payroll reports
- 2020 – 941 quarterly payroll reports for the first quarter of 2020
- Proof of lease payment
- Proof of utilities
- Signed copies of your tax returns
- Bring your personal identification
- Bring articles of organization
- Do not have to provide personal guarantees or assets
Form Of Organization