The speaker of choice for Spotify, Starbucks, Microsoft, Marriott, Cisco, and other leading companies Steve Gutzler shares about what it is like to live and lead without fear.
Buy the Book – Lead With No Fear: Your 90-day leader shift from worry, insecurity, and self-doubt to inspiration, clarity, and confidence
- Steve Gutzler Yes, yes, yes and yes! Thrivetime Nation on today’s show we are interviewing Steve Gutzler who has been the speaker, and consultant of choice for Spotify, Starbucks, Microsoft, Marriott, Cisco, and other leading companies! Steve, welcome onto the Thrivetime Show! How are you sir?
- I know that you’ve had a ton of success at this point in your career, but I would love to start off at the bottom and the very beginning of your career. What was your life like growing up and where did you grow up?
- When did you first figure out what you wanted to do professionally?
- Steve Gutzler, who or what books made the biggest impact on your early career?
- When did you first feel like you were truly beginning to gain traction with your career?
- Today, I’d love for you to share with the listeners about the kinds of projects that you are up to NOW?
- Steve Gutzler on your website, I see where you are really focused on teaching leaders how to LEAD WITH NO FEAR…what do you mean by this?
- Steve, where do most leaders get it wrong when it comes to leading without fear?
- Steve Gutzler, you come across as a very proactive person…so how do you typically organize the first four hours of your and what time do you typically wake up?
- What are a few of your daily habits that you believe have allowed you to achieve success?
- Steve Gutzler What has been the biggest adversity that you’ve had to fight through during your career?
- What is your favorite old school jam?
- What advice would you give the younger version of yourself?
- Steve Gutzler, You’ve got the mic, what is one thing that you want to share with the Thrive Nation before you drop the mic?