Are you ready to scale your business? Once you hit $1,000,000 of gross sales it becomes increasingly important that develop strength through systems. Clay teaches how to truly systemize your business.
- On a scale of 1 to 10, with 10 being the highest, rank your business in the area of everyone on your team knowing your mission? ____________________
- Example – Clay Clark = My mission is to mentor millions.
- On a scale of 1 to 10, with 10 being the highest, rank your business in the area of having documented your core values, hiring, reviewing, incentivizing and firing around them? _______________________________
- ACTION ITEM – Create Company Values Document
- ACTION ITEM – Create Company Mission Statement
- NOTABLE QUOTABLE – “Culture drives great results. You talk about it all the time. You measure your people and you take action on those that don’t measure up. There are people who did bad things there. Greg Smith didn’t make it up. So some people got away with doing bad things. So you go in and you hang those people. They have to be hanged publicly. Public hanging is an awful expression, but it is what leadership is all about. It teaches others what you will tolerate and what you won’t tolerate. There’s no other way around that. You have three or four people who are horse’s asses and you get them out of the place and the game changes. I’ll guarantee it. – Jack Welch (American retired business executive, author, and chemical engineer. He was chairman and CEO of General Electric between 1981 and 2001. During his tenure at GE, the company’s value rose 4,000%)
- On a scale of 1 to 10, with 10 being the highest, rank your business in the area of having communicated your 10-year target to all of the members of your team? _____________________________________________________
- ACTION ITEM – Create 10 Year Plan for Team to See
- On a scale of 1 to 10, with 10 being the highest, rank your business in the area of having communicated your target market to your team. _________________________________________________________
- ACTION ITEM – Create an Ideal and Likely Buyer Sheet
- FUN FACT – How Retirement Was Invented