The former professional golfer turned professional life coach Thane Marcus Ringler joins us to share about how to live MORE INTENTIONALLY!!!
Website Link – https://www.thanemarcus.com/who
- Yes, yes, yes and yes!!! Thrive Nation on today’s show we are interviewing the former professional golfer turned business consultant. Thane, welcome onto the Thrivetime Show! How are you sir?!
- Well Thane, I believe it has been about a year since we last had you on the show…what in the world have you been up to?
- Thane, you are a consistent content producer on Twitter and on today’s show I wanted you to break down 6 of your most recent Twitter posts…so let’s start with the first one:
- Post #1 – So many parts of today’s world leaves us feeling hope-less. I want to help turn the tide in raising our individual ability to find and produce hope even in the darkest of times.
- Post #2 – Belief precedes action, which is why it is so important to have a clear intention—a clear reason why—behind the action, in order for it to create some measure of meaningful impact in the world around us.
- Post #3 – Intentionality is key. Attaching belief (emotion) is necessary.
- Post #4 – “Every action is a vote for the type of person you wish to become.” – James Clear
- Post #5 – “Awareness, not age, leads to wisdom.” – Publius Syrus
- Post #6 – What if all the time we spent trying to “look the part” was spent on actually trying to “be the part”?
- So Thane, tell us about your new book…and what inspired you to write it?
- Thane, what was your process like for writing the book?
- Thane, you are a very proactive person…how do you typically organize the first 4 hours of each and every day?
- Thane before you drop the mic and wrap up today’s show, what is something that you want to share with all of our listeners?