Are you stuck in a rut? Have you hit the bottom? Are you in need of a mindset reset? Abe Cruz shares how he went from prison to a life filled with business and professional success and the power of daily renewing your mind.
NOTABLE QUOTABLE – “He that walketh with wise men shall be wise: but a companion of fools shall be destroyed.” – Proverbs 13:20
NOTABLE QUOTABLE – “11 Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.” – Matthew 5:11
- Yes, yes, yes and yes! Thrivetime Nation on today’s show we are interviewing Abe Cruz about The Mindset of Champions! Abe, welcome onto The Thrivetime Show! How are you sir?!
- What was your life like growing up and where did you grow up?
- Abe Cruz What was your dream going up…what did you want to be when you grew up?
- As an athlete, how good were you?
- What ultimately led to your arrest?
- What was it like once you realized that you were in prison and that you were going to be in prison for a long-time?
- Abe Cruz When you called your mom from prison, what advice did she have for you?
- I understand that from this point you started having dreams and visions every night and that you actually took the time needed to write them all…I would love for you to share about this?
- How did you get out of prison?
- What did you do to earn an income after you got out of prison?
- You come across as a very proactive person…so how do you typically organize the first four hours of your and what time do you typically wake up?
- Abe Cruz, What are a few of the daily habits that you believe have allowed you to achieve success?
- What mentor has made the biggest impact on your career thus far?
- What has been the biggest adversity that you’ve had to fight through during your career?
- What advice would you give the younger version of yourself?
- Abe Cruz, You are super successful, but what do you struggle with the most…what is your weakness…what is your kryptonite?
- What are a couple of books that you believe that all of our listeners should read?
- You’ve got the mic, what is one thing that you want to share with the Thrive Nation before you drop the mic