The co-founder of Urban Capital Network shares why he believes that his firm offers solid investment opportunities.
- Yes, yes, yes and yes! Thrivetime Nation on today’s show we are interviewing Lenny Saizan of Urban Capital Network!! Lenny, welcome onto the Thrivetime Show! How are you sir!?
- Lenny Saizan I know that you’ve had a ton of success at this point in your career, but I would love to start off at the bottom and the very beginning of your career. What was your life like growing up and where did you grow up?
- When did you first figure out what you wanted to do professionally?
- Many of our guests say that they had a key mentor or a key book that they read that really helped them to change their mindset and their approach to success…do you have a key book or mentor in your life that has impacted you the most…I would love to hear that story?
- Lenny Saizan When did you first feel like you were truly beginning to gain traction with your career?
- So tell us what Urban Capital Network does?
- Who is your target market for Urban Capital Network?
- What type of an impact have you been able to make with Urban Capital Network thus far?
- Lenny Saizan, so what does your day look like on a daily basis?
- You come across as a very proactive person…so how do you typically organize the first four hours of your and what time do you typically wake up?
- What are a few of your daily habits that you believe have allowed you to achieve success?
- What message or principle that you wish you could teach everyone?
- Lenny Saizan You are super successful, but what do you struggle with the most…what is your weakness…what is your kryptonite?
- What are a couple of books that you believe that all of our listeners should read?
- You’ve got the mic, what is one thing that you want to share with the Thrive Nation before you drop the mic?