Dr. Dan Erickson and Dr. Artin Massihi of Accelerated Health Care teach the difference between models (projections) and data (facts) while breaking down the true dangers of the coronavirus.
Accelerated Urgent Care – https://acceleratedurgentcare.com/
The more you test, the more positives you get the prevalence number goes up the death rate stays the same.
Millions of cases, small amount of death
Niel Ferguson Initial Report – 2.2 Million Americans will die from the coronavirus – https://www.imperial.ac.uk/media/imperial-college/medicine/sph/ide/gida-fellowships/Imperial-College-COVID19-NPI-modelling-16-03-2020.pdf
Get all of the facts about the Coronavirus: https://www.thrivetimeshow.com/coronavirus/
- Models vs Data
- Model – A projection of what could or should happen in the future
- Data – Information based upon facts of events that have happened
- Just because you have a vaccine does not mean that people will get it
- Isolation impairs your immune system
Pitch Anything by Oren Klaff – https://www.amazon.com/Pitch-Anything-Innovative-Presenting-Persuading/dp/B00B4FAMR6/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=pitch+anything&qid=1588021519&sr=8-1
Luke – Black River Falls Cleaning Services
- When is it the right time to hire an office manager/ admin assistant?
- Step 1 – Make it a mathematical / fact-based argument not an emotional argument
- Determine the numbers
- Step 2 – Define all of the tasks this person will do
- Step 3 – Pre-hire and pre-fire potential employees
- How do you start a business that you know nothing about?
- Step1 – See if there is a need for the product or service you are wanting to offer
- Think to yourself, “Is there someone out there that wants to buy that thing? Is there someone out there who will pay for that?”
- Step 2 – Become an expert in the industry or field
- Do not jump into an industry where you cannot gain knowledge and become an expert