The best-selling author, speaker, and CEO Cameron Herold shares on how you can become the best second in the command and why YOU must obsess on employee engagement if you want your business to thrive!
What makes Elon Musk and his brother Kimbal Musk so successful?
Why you must obsess on employee engagement if you want your business to Thrive!
Why you must have employees check their cell phone at the door for office meetings to be productive?
Tyler Hallblade of PrimoTrailer.com joins us to share about the 400% growth of his business
The Power of the Dream 100 outbound sales system
The Power of Implementing Checklists
- Yes, yes, yes and yes! Thrivetime Nation on today’s show we are interviewing Cameron Herold! Cameron, welcome onto The Thrivetime Show! How are you sir?!
- Cameron I know that today you are the Founder of COO Alliance, a Coach to CEOs and COOs, Keynote Speaker, and Author of 5 books…however where did you come from…what was your life like growing up?!
- When did you first figure out what you wanted to do professionally?
- Many of our guests say that they had a key mentor or a key book that they read that really helped them to change their mindset and their approach to success…do you have a key book or mentor in your life that has impacted you the most…I would love to hear that story?
- When did you first feel like you were truly beginning to gain traction with your career?
- So, Cameron, I know that you have coached hundreds of companies in 28 countries, so I would love for you to share some of your wisdom with our listeners:
- Where do you see most small business owners getting it wrong as it relates to operations?
- In terms of leading productive meetings…what advice would you have for our listeners?
- Cameron, what is the best way for business leaders to share their vision, their team and to sustainably inspire their people?
- Cameron breaks down the steps for defining your vision, documenting it (this is a lot more fun than you think), and then sharing that vision with your partners, employees, and prospective employees to ensure that the entire team is aligned with YOUR vision for success.
- You come across as a very proactive person…so how do you typically organize the first four hours of your and what time do you typically wake up?
- What are a few of the daily habits that you believe have allowed you to achieve success?
- What mentor has made the biggest impact on your career thus far?
- What has been the biggest adversity that you’ve had to fight through during your career?
- What advice would you give the younger version of yourself?
- What are a couple of books that you believe that all of our listeners should read?
- You’ve got the mic, what is one thing that you want to share with the Thrive Nation before you drop the mic?