On February 1st, the New York Times bestselling author of “The Energy Bus,” corporate trainer and speaker Jon Gordon will be joining us on The Thrivetime Show. Throughout Jon’s career, he has worked with many top tier athletic organizations including The Los Angeles Dodgers, the Pittsburgh Pirates, Wells Fargo, Publix, Southwest Airlines, Bayer, etc. Clay recorded a “Lyrical Miracle” to celebrate
Song Audio – https://www.dropbox.com/s/9x0tzv1ukg7pvsv/The%20Energy%20Bus%20Song%20-%20Jon%20Gordan.mp3?dl=0
Song Acapella – https://www.dropbox.com/s/d12g4gkbwvd8kct/The%20Energy%20Bus%20SOng%20-%20Jon%20Gordan%20-%20Acapella.mp3?dl=0
So we’re on the microphone now we’re recordin..
Doing a show with our man Jon Gordon.
He helps teams to win like Mike Jordan.
Not exaggeration holmes I’m just reportin’
FACTS…he’s been on CNBC, on the Today show,
And now he’s on with me.
He’s an expert about building teams.
Which helps companies make company green.
From Publix, to Wells Fargo, to Southwest
He is the expert that they choose because he is the best.
He’s working with the Dodgers, the Pirates and the Padres
And on February 1st he’ll be on the show with me!
He’s the best-selling author of The Energy Bus,
And on February 1st he’ll be on with us!
About Jon Gordon:
Throughout Jon Gordon’s career he has written the following books and more:
- The Energy Bus: 10 Rules to Fuel Your Life, Work, and Team with Positive Energy.
- The No Complaining Rule: Positive Ways to Deal with Negativity at Work.
- Training Camp: What the Best Do Better Than Everyone Else.
- The Shark and the Goldfish: Positive Ways to Thrive During Waves of Change.
- Soup: A Recipe to Nourish Your Team and Culture.
- The Seed: Finding Purpose and Happiness in Life and Work.
- The Positive Dog: A Story About the Power of Positivity.
- The Energy Bus for Kids: A Story about Staying Positive and Overcoming Challenges.
- One Word That Will Change Your Life.
- The Carpenter: A Story About the Greatest Success Strategies of All.
- The Hard Hat: 21 Ways to Be a Great Teammate – A True Story.
- You Win in the Locker Room First: The 7 C’s to Build a Winning Team in Business, Sports, and Life.
- Thank You and Good Night. Hoboken,
- Life Word: Discover Your One Word to Leave a Legacy.
- The Power of Positive Leadership: How and Why Positive Leaders Transform Teams and Organizations and Change the World.
- The Energy Bus Field Guide.
- The Power of a Positive Team: Proven Principles and Practices that Make Great Teams Great.