How to train up a child in the way they should go. Tina Griffin breaks down what the Bible means when it reads, “Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it.” – Proverbs 22:6
Download the Counter Culture Mom app and get Tina’s free parent media guide here: http://bit.ly/landingpageCCM
NOTABLE QUOTABLE – “10 For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows.” – 1st Timothy 6:10 (The Bible)
- Yes! Yes! Yes and Yes!!! Thrive Nation on today’s show we are interviewing Tina Griffin! Tina, welcome onto The Thrivetime Show! How are you?!
- Tina, for our listeners out there that are not super familiar with you…I would love for you to describe what you are all about and what you now devote your time to?
- Download the Counter Culture Mom app and get Tina’s free parent media guide here: http://bit.ly/landingpageCCM
- I know that you’ve had a ton of success at this point in your career, but I would love to start off at the bottom and the very beginning of your career. What was your life like growing up and where did you grow up?
- When did you first figure out what you wanted to do professionally?
- When did you first feel like you were truly beginning to gain traction with your career?
- Why do you believe that it is so important to help parents to navigate the pop culture chaos?
- What are the biggest challenges and struggles being faced by moms today who are trying to raise their children to love and fear the Lord?
- From your experience, what are the biggest lies being taught to our kids from pop culture?
- I would love you to share about your Hollywood Exposed Project..what is that all about?
- Your website CounterCultureMom is loaded up with inspired blog posts…I would love to get your thoughts on the post by Dr. Kathryn Knight titled, See Money As a Tool, Not an Idol…what does that mean?
- You come across as a very proactive person…so how do you typically organize the first four hours of your and what time do you typically wake up?
- What are a few of your daily habits that you believe have allowed you to achieve success?
- What mentor has made the biggest impact on your career thus far?
- What message or principle that you wish you could teach everyone?
- You’ve got the mic, what is one thing that you want to share with the Thrive Nation before you drop the mic?