The whistle-blowing nurse you’ve seen on Tucker Carlson shares why 100% of the COVID-19 patients that she treated did not die, why New York’s Governor banned the use of proven COVID-19 treatments, why hospitals were financially incentivized to falsely diagnose all patients as having COVID-19 and why ventilators were forced upon people that did not need them.
Nurse Erin Marie Olszewski has spent her life fighting for the freedom of everyday Americans. As a young woman, she joined the U.S. Army to fight overseas in Operation Iraqi Freedom. Returning home, she turned her focus, drive, and dedication to defending our most deeply-held values on American soil. Erin has spent years fighting for medical freedom. In 2020, Erin volunteered for the frontlines yet again as a traveling nurse assigned to New York’s Elmhurst hospital during the COVID-19 pandemic. What she found there horrified her and inspired a new focus to her advocacy. Erin’s newly published book, The Undercover Epicenter Nurse, reveals how gross negligence, insurance fraud, medical malpractice, and good old-fashioned greed are killing everyday Americans at Elmhurst and beyond. Her new fight is a fight or a return to ethics, transparency, and respect for the truth–values sorely needed in the medical field today, and in our country at large. Everyday Americans are needed in that battle as well. Join her!
- You Shouldn’t Trust the CDC, They Are Calling for Nazi-Like Camps in Simple Language:
- Excerpts: Timeline considerations
- Consideration: Plan for an extended duration of implementation time, at least 6 months.
- Explanation: The shielding approach proposes that green zones be maintained until one of the following circumstances arises: (i) sufficient hospitalization capacity is established; (ii) effective vaccine or therapeutic options become widely available; or (iii) the COVID-19 epidemic affecting the population subsides.
- Camp/Sector Level:
- A group of shelters such as schools, community buildings within a camp/sector (max 50 high-risk individuals per single green zone) where high-risk individuals are physically isolated together.
- One entry point is used for exchange of food, supplies, etc. A meeting area is used for residents and visitors to interact while practicing physical distancing (2 meters). No movement into or outside the green zone.
- Consideration: Ensure mental health and psychosocial support*,23 structures are in place to address increased stress and anxiety.
- Explanation: Additional stress and worry are common during any epidemic and may be more pronounced with COVID-19 due to the novelty of the disease and increased fear of infection, increased childcare responsibilities due to school closures, and loss of livelihoods. Thus, in addition to the risk of stigmatization and feeling of isolation, this shielding approach may have an important psychological impact and may lead to significant emotional distress, exacerbate existing mental illness or contribute to anxiety, depression, helplessness, grief, substance abuse, or thoughts of suicide among those who are separated or have been left behind. Shielded individuals with concurrent severe mental health conditions should not be left alone. There must be a caregiver allocated to them to prevent further protection risks such as neglect and abuse.
Study: 88% of coronavirus patients on ventilators died in NY – https://www.syracuse.com/coronavirus/2020/04/study-88-of-coronavirus-patients-on-ventilators-died-in-ny.html
- Yes, yes, yes and yes! Ladies and gentlemen on today’s show it’s my pleasure to interview the undercover whistle-blowing nurse you’ve all seen on Tucker Carlson and other major media outlets from coast to coast, Erin Marie Olszewski! Erin, welcome onto the Thrivetime Show, how are you mam!?
- Erin Marie Olszewsk, for the listeners are not super familiar with your background, tell us about your career before becoming the Whistle-blowing Nurse | Erin Marie Olszewski that you are!
- Erin, when the fear all started and the mainstream media which is controlled by just 6 large corporations began telling us that Neil Ferguson, the former director of the Abdul Latif Jameel Institute had created models that showed 2.2 million Americans were going to die from COVID-19, where were you?
- What hospital did you take a job at?
- How busy was your hospital?
- Erin Marie Olszewsk How much were you being paid per week to work at the hospital?
- Dr. Scott Jensen from Minnesota has said that he received an email from the Minnesota Department of Health coaching him how to fill out death certificates related to COVID-19 and that he has never previously been coached on how to fill out death certificates. How is COVID-19 being treated differently than other viruses by health officials?
- How were hospitals being paid per COVID-19 patient they saw?
- How were hospitals being paid per COVID-19 patient that they put on a ventilator?
- Erin, on a very simple level, can you explain what weird activities were occuring at the hospital?
- Erin we know that countless doctors like the Texas Doctor Richard Bartlett who is former top medical advisor for the Governor of Texas for 7 consecutive years have treated thousands of COVID-19 patients with 0 deaths using budesonide against that is the already FDA approved budesonide…how were you instructed to treated COVID-19 patients?
- What was the most alarming thing that you noticed about the protocols you were told to use to treat COVID-19 patients?
- Erin Marie Olszewsk, Stanford’s Doctor Scott Atlas, Medical Doctor recently said during a White House press conference, “THE DEADLINESS OF THE CORONAVIRUS IS LESS THAN THAT OF THE SEASONAL FLU FOR CHILDREN,” and Doctor and Senator Rand Paul recently stated, “If you look at under age 18, the mortality rate is about one in a million, if you look at age 18-45, the mortality rate is about 10 in 100,000. Above that it increases, but interestingly, it is still pretty small, and the vast majority – even people up to 65 years of age, it may well be between 95 and 99 percent have a very mild case of this. So I’m not saying it’s a benign disease, people do get sick and die from this. But your chances are good. We shouldn’t live in fear forever.” There continues to be talks about mandating vaccines…I would love to hear your thoughts on the MODERNA and other COVID-19 vaccines being discussed?
- Erin, Doctor and Senator Rand Paul recently stated, “If you look at under age 18, the mortality rate is about one in a million, if you look at age 18-45, the mortality rate is about 10 in 100,000. Above that it increases, but interestingly, it is still pretty small, and the vast majority – even people up to 65 years of age, it may well be between 95 and 99 percent have a very mild case of this. So I’m not saying it’s a benign disease, people do get sick and die from this. But your chances are good. We shouldn’t live in fear forever. We should take normal precautions, we should assess the risks. People who are older should take more precautions, but we shouldn’t, you know, cover the faces of our children and say you’re gonna have to live your whole life with your mask on. We shouldn’t do that, and the government definitely shouldn’t mandate it.” Is he correct? I would love to hear your thoughts on this?
- Dr. Richard Bartlett who was a medical advisor to Governor Rick Perry of Texas for 7 consecutive years and he stated that for $237 a person can use a nebulizer and the FDA approved pulmicort / budesonide to successfully treat COVID-19 patients? Why do you believe that proven treatments are being rejected and Bill Gates and Dr. Fauci seem to be obsessed about getting every human in the world to take their vaccines?
- The MIT, Duke, and Medical University of South Carolina graduate Dr. Andrew Kaufman, MD, states that the COVID-19 tests being done are producing false positive test results over half of the time…we know that the Neil Ferguson models that originally predicted 2.2 million deaths were wrong…we know that virus is easily treatable with Budesonide / Pulmicort and a Z-pack…what is really on? Why are governments around the world calling for stricter quarantines, and curfews?
- Dr. Dan Erickson has stated “You have a 0.02 [percent] chance of dying from COVID in the state of California,” Erickson says in a recent video. “Does that necessitate sheltering in place? Does that necessitate shutting down medical systems? Does that necessitate people being out of work?” I would love for you to share more about this?
- Dr James Meehan, MD has stated that wearing a mask for prolonged periods of time is actually not healthy for the wearer of the mask…I would love to get your take on this?
- Dr. Dan, FOXNews reported that you said, “When someone dies in this country right now, they’re not talking about the high blood pressure, the diabetes, the stroke. They’re saying ‘Did they die from COVID?’” Erickson says in another video. “We’ve been to hundreds of autopsies. You don’t talk about one thing, you talk about comorbidities. ER doctors now [say] ‘It’s interesting when I’m writing about my death report, I’m being pressured to add COVID. Why is that?…I would love for you to share more about this?
- Many Americans trust the media, yet the media is all owned by just six core groups. I would like for you to share your thoughts about this? https://www.webfx.com/blog/internet/the-6-companies-that-own-almost-all-media-infographic/
- Organization 1 – National Amusements – Sumner Redstone
- Organization 2 – Disney – Bob Iger
- Organization 3 – TimeWarner – Jeff Bewkes
- Organization 4 – Comcast – Brian L. Roberts
- Organization 5 – Newscorp – The Murdoch Family
- Organization 6 – Sony – Kazuo Hirai