In 1993 Vidar Ligard moved to the United States from Norway at the age of 15, he then went on to attend Bible School at Rhema Bible College before starting SafariMission.org.
Link to Personal Development Instructor Notes: https://www.dropbox.com/s/glzhxcb3ek337oh/Personal%20Development%20Instructor%20Notes%20rev%201%20en.docx?dl=0
- How do you get unstuck?
- How do you change your mindset?
- NOTABLE QUOTABLE – “In a growth mindset, challenges are exciting rather than threatening. So rather than thinking, oh, I’m going to reveal my weaknesses, you say, wow, here’s a chance to grow.” – Carol S. Dweck (An American psychologist. She is the Lewis and Virginia Eaton Professor of Psychology at Stanford University.)
- How do you move beyond excuses?
- NOTABLE QUOTABLE – “Ninety-nine percent of the failures come from people who have the habit of making excuses.” – George Washington Carver (The famous botanist and entrepreneur who was born a slave)
- How do you turn your dream into reality?
- How do you turn your dream into measurable goals?
- Time sensitive
- How do you turn your goals into a plan?
- How do you turn your plan into daily action steps?