Washington Times journalist and private investigator Cheryl Chumley shares with us why Hunter and Joe Biden’s connection to China is dangerous for America, why socialists don’t sleep and why Christians must rise or America will fail.
NOTABLE QUOTABLE – “10 For even when we were with you, this we commanded you, that if any would not work, neither should he eat.” – 2 Thessalonians 3:10-12
“4 He becometh poor that dealeth with a slack hand: but the hand of the diligent maketh rich.” – Proverbs 10:4
Want to Hear About What’s Inside Hunter Biden’s Email? Salacious Photos, Selling Access to the Vice President’s Office (Joe Biden), Underage Obsessions, Power Deals, etc
Get All of the FACTS Related to Hunter / Joe Biden Today At:
- Cheryl Chumley Yes, yes, yes and yes! Thrivetime Nation on today’s show we are interviewing the author and the legendary Washington Times reporter, Cheryl Chumley!!! Cheryl, welcome onto the Thrivetime Show how are you mam!?
- I know that you’ve had a ton of success at this point in your career, but I would love to start off at the bottom and the very beginning of your career. What was your life like growing up and where did you grow up?
- When did you first figure out what you wanted to do professionally?
- When did you first feel like you were truly beginning to gain traction with your career?
- What inspired you to write your new book Socialists Don’t Sleep – Christians Must Rise or America will fall?
- Cheryl Chumley Your book is packed with freedom loving anti-socialist TRUTH, but I would like to take a moment to have you hit on a few of the topics you DEEP DIVE into on the pages of your book:
- Chapter 1 is titled “Forgetting Our Roots,” what is this chapter all about?
- Chapter 2 is titled “Letting Democrats Disguise Their Socialism” why is this important for all freedom-loving Americans to know?
- Chapter 3 is titled “Giving Republicans a Free Pass, Just Because They Are Republicans.” What is this chapter all about?
- Chapter 4 is titled “Believing Public Schools Are Good for Children.” What is this chapter all about?
- Cheryl Chumley Chapter 5 is titled “Allowing Wolves in Sheep’s Clothing to Teach Socialism as Biblical” – Break this down for us?
- Chapter 9 is mind-blowing. “Ceding the Constitution to Technology for Convenience’s Sake.” What is this chapter all about?
- What are a few of your daily habits that you believe have allowed you to achieve success?
- What mentor has made the biggest impact on your career thus far?
- What advice would you give the younger version of yourself?
- Cheryl Chumley You’ve got the mic, what is one thing that you want to share with the Thrive Nation before you drop the mic?