Erick Goss has created www.GoMinno.com to share stories kids love with that have the values that parents agree with. What’s GoMinno.com? Think Christian-based Netflix for kids.
Website – https://www.gominno.com/
Website – https://www.gominno.com/pricing
- Yes, yes, yes and yes! Thrivetime Nation on today’s show we are interviewing a former Amazon exec who has founded a great company by the name of MINNO, welcome onto the Thrivetime Show how are you sir!?
- Erick Goss for the folks out there that are not super familiar with MINNO, can you share with the listeners what MINNO is all about?
- I know that you’ve had a ton of success at this point in your career, but I would love to start off at the bottom and the very beginning of your career. What was your life like growing up and where did you grow up?
- When did you first figure out what you wanted to do professionally?
- How did you start your first company?
- When did you first feel like you were truly beginning to gain traction with your career?
- An article written on HollywoodReporter.com reads, “In the midst of the streaming wars that has Disney+ grabbing the bulk of headlines, a faith-based firm founded by a former senior executive at Amazon is set to formally launch a subscription product on Monday that boasts the largest collection of library Veggie Tales episodes, along with other Christian fare aimed at families with children.”
- Erick Goss, What inspired you to found MINNO?
- What problem does MINNO solve in the marketplace?
- How are you marketing MINNO to the world?
- Why are you passionate about MINNO?
- How, you come across as a very proactive person…so how do you typically organize the first four hours of your and what time do you typically wake up?
- What are a few of your daily habits that you believe have allowed you to achieve success?
- Erick Goss, What mentor has made the biggest impact on your career thus far?
- We find that most successful entrepreneurs tend to have idiosyncrasies that are actually their super powers…what idiosyncrasy do you have?
- What message or principle that you wish you could teach everyone?
- Erick Goss, What are a couple of books that you believe that all of our listeners should read?
- Scaling Up by Verne Harnish – https://www.amazon.com/Scaling-Up-Companies-Rockefeller-Habits/dp/B00PMCI89Q/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=scaling+up+by+verne+harnish&qid=1578440528&sr=8-1