The founder of Complete Carpet Tulsa joins us to celebrate his epic 300% growth. The founders of Snow Bear Heat and Air and ECS Electric join us to break down how to work with commercial contractors.
NOTABLE QUOTABLE – “The conventional mind is passive – it consumes information and regurgitates it in familiar forms. The dimensional mind is active, transforming everything it digests into something new and original, creating instead of consuming.” ― Robert Greene, Mastery
- Deep Dive with your accountant to price everything properly
- Use the following software – https://fieldedge.com/field-service-software/ – Software
- Charge 15% more for commercial jobs
- What is the best practice for making the switch from residential jobs to commercial jobs?
- How to bid properly for commercial jobs?
- How to schedule the extra time needed to tackle bigger commercial jobs?
- Man hours for working the job
- Cost of inventory needed
- Bidding the best price to get the job and be profitable
- What should a commercial contracting team consist of?
- A Lead Technician
- A Technician
- 2 Helpers
- Job site manager
- Should there be a separate role for commercial and residential jobs?
- Example: Commercial Estimator
- Example: Residential Estimator