The 59 times best-selling author of 312 books who have sold over 500 million copies world-wide joins us to share about the power of ASKing yourself, ASKing others and ASKING God for what you want.
The Book – ASK
Show Notes –
- Yes, yes, yes and yes! Thrivetime Nation on today’s show we are interviewing the legendary best-selling author Mark Victor Hansen! Mark, welcome onto the Thrivetime Show! How are you sir?!
- Mark Victor Hansen, at this point, how many books have you written and how many books have you sold?
- I know that you’ve had a ton of success at this point in your career, but I would love to start off at the bottom and the very beginning of your career. What was your life like growing up and where did you grow up?
- When did you first figure out what you wanted to do professionally?
- Many of our guests say that they had a key mentor or a key book that they read that really helped them to change their mindset and their approach to success…do you have a key book or mentor in your life that has impacted you the most…I would love to hear that story?
- When did you first feel like you were truly beginning to gain traction with your career?
- Today, I’d love for you to share with our listeners what inspired you to write your newest book, ASK! The Bride From Your Dreams to Your Destiny!!!
- Mark Victor Hansen, in your book you discuss The Seven Roadblocks to Asking…I would love for you to share why you believe that it is so important to push through these roadblocks?
- Mark Victor Hansen, in part II of your book you titled this, “Pivot Your Destiny by Asking.” Why is this part of your book so important?
- You come across as a very proactive person…so how do you typically organize the first four hours of your and what time do you typically wake up?
- What are a few of your daily habits that you believe have allowed you to achieve success?
- Mark Victor Hansen What has been the biggest adversity that you’ve had to fight through during your career?
- What advice would you give the younger version of yourself?
- We find that most successful entrepreneurs tend to have idiosyncrasies that are actually their super powers…what idiosyncrasy do you have?
- What message or principle that you wish you could teach everyone?
- Mark Victor Hansen You are super successful, but what do you struggle with the most…what is your weakness…what is your kryptonite?
- What are a couple of books that you believe that all of our listeners should read?
- You’ve got the mic, what is one thing that you want to share with the Thrive Nation before you drop the mic?