How Long Does it Take to Get to the Top of Google Search Results?
1. Potentially never if you don’t properly understand the Google Search Engine Optimization Equation
2. Must first understand the Google Optimization Equation: The site with the most Google architecture compliance + The most original and relevant HTML text content + The most properly anchored backlinks + The most mobile compliance and Google reviews = Winning
3. The site with the most Google architecture compliance
4. How do you know if you website is Google compliant in terms of architecture?
5. How do you fix your website?
6. Unpacking – The most original and relevant HTML text content
Tool to check how many pages of content your competition has: http://freetools.webmasterworld.com/
7. How do know how much content you need to generate?
8. How do you generate more content than your competition?
9. Unpacking – The most properly anchored backlinks
10. What is a backlink?
Definition: Backlink = An incoming hyperlink from one web page to another website.
11. How do you generate backlinks?
Tool for generating backlinks – http://www.linkmarket.net/, blogging, guest blogging, appearances on podcasts, advertisement, citations
12. Unpacking – The most mobile compliance and Google reviews = Winning
Tool to test your mobile compliance – https://www.google.com/webmasters/tools/mobile-friendly/
Tool to set up your Google business listing- https://www.google.com/business/
Register your website and fully fill it out
Collect reviews (via email, text, calling and asking in person)