Business consultant David Wood joins us to share how to double your business by actually focusing on less.
Website – https://focus.ceo/
- Yes, yes, yes and yes! Thrivetime Nation on today’s show we are interviewing David Wood who is here to teach us how to DOUBLE YOUR BUSINESS BY FOCUSING ON LESS!!! David, welcome onto the Thrivetime Show! How are you sir?!
- I know that you’ve had a ton of success at this point in your career, but I would love to start off at the bottom and the very beginning of your career. What was your life like growing up and where did you grow up?
- When did you first figure out what you wanted to do professionally?
- Many of our guests say that they had a key mentor or a key book that they read that really helped them to change their mindset and their approach to success…do you have a key book or mentor in your life that has impacted you the most…I would love to hear that story?
- When did you first feel like you were truly beginning to gain traction with your career?
- David, how can our listeners DOUBLE YOUR BUSINESS BY FOCUSING ON LESS?!
- David, where do most people get it wrong when it comes to focusing on less?
- David, in your mind what is the most common mistake the business owners are making as it relates to staying FOCUSED on the actions that will actually help them to grow their business?
- You come across as a very proactive person…so how do you typically organize the first four hours of your and what time do you typically wake up?
- What are a few of your daily habits that you believe have allowed you to achieve success?
- What mentor has made the biggest impact on your career thus far?
- What advice would you give the younger version of yourself?
- We find that most successful entrepreneurs tend to have idiosyncrasies that are actually their super powers…what idiosyncrasy do you have?
- What message or principle that you wish you could teach everyone?
- You are super successful, but what do you struggle with the most…what is your weakness…what is your kryptonite?
- You’ve got the mic, what is one thing that you want to share with the Thrive Nation before you drop the mic?