Is an employee getting near their expiration date? Business Coach, Clay Clark and Dr. Zoellner break down how to detect when employees are nearing the end of their tenure with you and whether physical marketing mailers still work during today’s predominantly digital marketing world.
What to do if you know someone is near their expiration date?
- Chronic lateness
- Whispers and screen minimizing
- Requesting multiple days off over and over again.
- When you find yourself in this position:
- You must never stop recruiting so that you have a constant pipeline of good people to choose from.
- FUN FACT – The average employee will not work for you for more than 4 years –
Do mailers still work?
- Dr Z – YES!!!
- The key is what you have on the mailer (the offer)
- You must have a no-brainer (an offer so good that people have to try it)
- Consistency – You must continue to send ot the mailers on a consistent basis in order to produce any fruit.
MYSTIC STATISTIC – “About 3 percent of potential buyers at any given time are buying now. Right now.” – The Ultimate Sales Machine – Chet Holmes