How Do You Determine If a Business Opportunity or Idea Is Worth Committing To? | Ask Clay Anything
In this special podcast only episode of the Thrivetime Show Dr Z and business coach Clay Clark will get into what they look for in a new business opportunity.
- People You Like
- Profit You Would Feel Good About
- Product / Service That You Would Sell Your Mom
- NOTABLE QUOTABLE – “Business opportunities are like buses, there’s always another one coming.” – Richard Branson (Billionaire Founder of the Virgin brands)
- Marshall: When you are hunting elephants don’t get distracted chasing rabbits
- Chupp: Make sure it is a good deal for you
- “An elephant for a dime is only a good deal if you need an elephant and you have a dime.”
- Look at the numbers
- Look at the business plan
- Know what your role will be
- Make it worth it.