Henry Kaestner joins us to share what it means to be a faith-driven entrepreneur.
- Yes, yes, yes and yes! Thrivetime Nation on today’s show we are interviewing the authors of Faith Driven Entrepreneur: What It Takes to Step Into Your Purpose and Pursue Your God-Given Call to Create! Henry, welcome onto the Thrivetime Show, how are you sir?!
- Henry I know that you’ve had a ton of success at this point in your career, but I would love to start off at the bottom and the very beginning of your career. What was your life like growing up and where did you grow up?
- When did you first figure out what you wanted to do professionally?
- Henry, when did you first feel like you were truly beginning to gain traction with your career?
- Henry, what first motivated you to write your new book, Faith Driven Entrepreneur: What It Takes to Step Into Your Purpose and Pursue Your God-Given Call to Create?
- Henry, what does your book teach about the potential God wants to unleash through our work?
- Henry, why are you passionate about the concept of the Faith Driven Entrepreneur?
- Henry, what are people missing out on if they don’t read your book, Faith Driven Entrepreneur: What It Takes to Step Into Your Purpose and Pursue Your God-Given Call to Create?
- Henry, on a practical level, what skills will readers get by reading your book, Faith Driven Entrepreneur: What It Takes to Step Into Your Purpose and Pursue Your God-Given Call to Create?
- Henry, what best practice habits does your book teach to readers?
- Henry, you come across as a very proactive person…so how do you typically organize the first four hours of your day and what time do you typically wake up?
- What are a few of your daily habits that you believe have allowed you to achieve success?
- What has been the biggest adversity that you’ve had to fight through during your career?
- What advice would you give the younger version of yourself?
- We find that most successful entrepreneurs tend to have idiosyncrasies that are actually their super powers…what idiosyncrasy do you have?
- What message or principle that you wish you could teach everyone?
- You’ve got the mic, what is one thing that you want to share with the Thrive Nation before you drop the mic?