How Proverbs 26:11 – “As a dog returneth to his vomit, so a fool returneth to his folly.”
- Yes, yes, yes and yes! Thrivetime Nation on today’s show we are interviewing Herman Mendoza about his life and his new book, “Shifting Shadows-How a New York Drug Lord Found Freedom in the Last Place He Expected.” Herman, welcome onto the Thrivetime Show!?
- Herman, what was your life like growing up?
- When did you first get involved in selling drugs?
- How did you go about becoming a Drug Lord?
- When did you realize that you wanted to get out of the drug game?
- How did you go about getting out of the world of selling drugs?
- What was your low point when you were trying to get out of the world of drugs?
- What inspired you to write your new book, “Shifting Shadows-How a New York Drug Lord Found Freedom in the Last Place He Expected“?
- How did you God help you to get out of the world of drugs?
- What advice would you give the younger version of yourself?
- What message or principle that you wish you could teach everyone?
- You’ve got the mic, what is one thing that you want to share with the Thrive Nation before you drop the mic?