Clay Clark shares how these two clients were able to grow their businesses by 400% and the 20 website changes you need to make versus the potential website changes that are an epic waste of time.
AMPLE EXAMPLES: Best-practice example:
NOTABLE QUOTABLE – “STOP GUESSING INSTEAD OF THINKING. Most people are too indifferent or lazy to acquire FACTS with which to THINK ACCURATELY. They prefer to act on “opinions” created by guesswork or snap-judgments.” – Napoleon Hill
NOTABLE QUOTABLE – “Remember, inspiration unused is merely entertainment. To get new results, you need to take new actions.” – David Bach, The Automatic Millionaire: A Powerful One-Step Plan to Live and Finish Rich
- Host your website with a reliable hosting service.
- Host your website with the fastest package that you can afford.
- Build your website on the WordPress.org platform.
- Build a mobile friendly website – https://search.google.com/test-mobile-friendly
- Install https encryption onto the website.
- Install the YOAST.com search engine optimization.
- Uniquely optimize every meta title tag on every page of the website.
- Uniquely optimize every meta description on every page of your website.
- Uniquely optimize the keywords on every page of your website.
- Create 1,000 words of original and relevant text content per page on your website.
- Create a Google Search Engine compliant .xml sitemap.
- Create a Google Search Engine compliant html sitemap.
- Create a clickable phone number.
- Put social proof on your website.
- Make clicking the logo take the user back to the homepage.
- Consistently create original content.
- Strategy #1 – Write your own content.
- Strategy #2 – Record a podcast or an audio article.
- Strategy #3 – Pay Clay’s team to write the content for you.
- Create a testimonials portion of your website.
- Include a compelling 60 second video or commercial on your website
- Create a no-brainer sales offer deal
- Create a favicon for your website
The website edits that are a waste of time.
- Function versus practicality of ranking in search engines
- Make the logo bigger
- They want to create automated sales system like Tesla on the budget of a lemonade stand or taco truck
- They want to create click-funnels
- They want to go VIRAL
- They want to write all of the content to be perfect, but they are unwilling to write any of the content
- They want to spend all of their time developing the webpage that no one goes to EVER
- They keep seeking outside advice from people who are 100% wrong and who are related to them