Pastor Steve Poe on how to overcome 12 of the most common habits that are plaguing Christians all throughout the world. Steve Poe shares about his new book, Creatures of Habit: Breaking the Habits Holding You Back from God’s Best.
Website – https://northviewchurch.us/staff/292676/Steve-Poe
Website – https://northviewchurch.us/
- Yes, yes, yes and yes! Thrivetime Nation on today’s show we are interviewing the beloved pastor Steve Poe who helps Christians identify and to break free from the destructive patterns that are keeping them from the joy-filled, flourishing life Jesus promised!! Steve, welcome onto the Thrivetime Show! How are you sir?!
- Pastor Steve Poe, before I deep dive into asking you questions about “Breaking the Habits Holding You Back from God’s Best,” What was your life like growing up and where did you grow up?
- The 12 Common Bad Habits
- When did you first figure out what you wanted to do professionally?
- When did you first feel like you were truly beginning to gain traction with your career?
- Steve, what first inspired you to write your new book, Creatures of Habit: Breaking the Habits Holding You Back from God’s Best?
- Steve, if people don’t read your book, Creatures of Habit: Breaking the Habits Holding You Back from God’s Best…what are people missing out on the most?
- Pastor Steve Poe, hundreds of things can become a bad habit in our lives, including the thought habits of anger, lust, worry, cynicism, pride, self-centeredness, greed, etc…how can your book help our listeners to change their thoughts and their habits?
- Steve, my understanding is that in each chapter of your book, you provide insights, biblical examples, and tangible tools that will help you break the bad habits that can become spiritual strongholds in your life…I would love for you to break down how the book is laid out?
- In terms of good habits, you come across as a very proactive person…so how do you typically organize the first four hours of your and what time do you typically wake up?
- Pastor Steve Poe What are a few of your daily habits that you believe have allowed you to achieve success?
- What mentor has made the biggest impact on your career thus far?
- Pastor Steve Poe What advice would you give the younger version of yourself?
- We find that most successful entrepreneurs tend to have idiosyncrasies that are actually their super powers…what idiosyncrasy do you have?
- What message or principle that you wish you could teach everyone?
- You’ve got the mic, what is one thing that you want to share with the Thrive Nation before you drop the mic?