The founder of MacroMealsOnline.com shares that he was told that he will be funded by the end of the week.
Clay Clark breaks down the step-by-step instructions you need to take to apply for the Paycheck Protection Program and practical reasons why you should have hope that this Coronavirus Panic is almost over.
Learn More: https://www.thrivetimeshow.com/coronavirus/
NOTABLE QUOTABLE – “Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn’t pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.” – President Ronald Reagan
Step 1 – Watch This – SBA Announces – YOU WILL GET PAID TODAY!
Step 2 – Apply Here!
Step 3 – Round Up the Following Documents:
- 2019 – 941 quarterly payroll reports
- 2020 – 941 quarterly payroll reports for the first quarter of 2020
- Proof of lease payment
- Proof of utilities
- Signed copies of your tax returns
- Bring your personal identification
- Bring articles of organization
- Do not have to provide personal guarantees or assets
Form Of Organization
Paycheck Protection Updates – https://docs.google.com/document/d/1WWExQX5mN2XQjDWN3023F_GCyBYBFIOW2OMAH45ZnjU/edit?usp=sharing
The Chinese QR codes being used to curb coronavirus – Reuters
The Paycheck Protection Program will be up and running tomorrow.
**Comments from Regent CEO, Sean Kouplen**
The borrower will receive 2.5 times their average monthly payroll as of February 15th, but for it to be 100% forgiven by the SBA, these four things must happen:
- They must have spent the loan proceeds only on payroll, interest payments on their mortgage, rent or utility payments and they must show proof of this at the end of the 8 week period.
- Their number of employees during the 8-week period after they receive the funds must be equal to or more than the company’s employee count between the period analyzed for the average; and,
- Must have the same number of employees, not necessarily the same people.
- Their current employee wages must be at least 75% of what they were in the period mentioned in #2 above; and,
- The employees must make less than $100,000. (Higher salaries can be included up to $100,000, but the amount over $100,000 will be excluded.
- If the borrower has fewer employees now than in the period mentioned in #2 above, that percentage of their loan will not be forgiven and they will have to pay it back to us over two years (with the first 6 months of no payments).
- If any layoffs have occurred – to get the loan completely forgiven by the SBA, the business must hire back up to the # of employees sometime during the eight week period after they receive the funding.
- We at Regent do not want to end up with unforgiven portions that are surprising to our clients. This is a great program but the government is not giving out free money; the criteria above must be met to achieve the loan forgiveness.
Upload Files Here – https://bankregent.0sharefile.com/share/getinfo/ra28af21addf4bc7a
After you have your documents uploaded or sent to me, you may email me back to request a call time. Cheers all, stay safe!
150,000 – 200,000 Deaths out of 329,000,000 = .06% of the population is at risk
100% of the population is at risk with a government shutdown
NOTABLE QUOTABLE – “Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn’t pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.” – President Ronald Raegen
- NOTABLE QUOTABLE – “Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.” – Benjamin Franklin
- Constitution – 1st Amendment – “Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances”
- Neil Ferguson (epidemiologist) – Director of Abdul Latif Jameel Institute for Disease and Emergency Analytics (J-IDEA) – https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neil_Ferguson_(epidemiologist)
- Deborah Birx – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IvNDGT9C39Y&feature=emb_logo – n January 2014, President Barack Obama nominated Birx to be the Ambassador at Large and U.S. Global AIDS Coordinator as part of the President’s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR) program
- Watch the following video – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=210TSOHlVok&feature=emb_logo
- Watch the following video – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39eOUaevC2s&feature=emb_logo
- Watch the Surgeon General – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c9I-aXBfv2
- The Solution –
Examples of Chinese Human Rights Violations:
- “The human rights situation continued to be marked by a systematic crackdown on dissent. The justice system remained plagued by unfair trials and torture and other ill-treatment in detention. China still classified information on its extensive use of the death penalty as a state secret.” – https://www.amnesty.org/en/countries/asia-and-the-pacific/china/report-china/.
- In March the UN High Commissioner for Human Rights stated that her office sought to engage the Chinese government “for full access to carry out an independent assessment of the continuing reports pointing to wide patterns of enforced disappearances and arbitrary detentions, particularly in Xinjiang.” – https://www.amnesty.org/en/countries/asia-and-the-pacific/china/report-china/
- Authorities have carried out mass arbitrary detention, torture, and mistreatment of some of them in various detention facilities, and increasingly imposed pervasive controls on daily life. https://www.hrw.org/world-report/2019/country-chapters/china-and-tibet
- Human rights defenders continue to endure arbitrary detention, imprisonment, and enforced disappearance. The government maintains tight control over the internet, mass media, and academia. https://www.hrw.org/world-report/2019/country-chapters/china-and-tibet
- Also in July, a Chongqing court sentenced political cartoonist Jiang Yefei to six-and-a-half years in prison for “subversion of state power” and “illegally crossing a national border.” In 2015, Thai authorities forcibly repatriated Jiang and human rights activist Dong Guangping to China even after the pair had been granted UNHCR refugee status. Dong, who was tried alongside Jiang, was given a three-and-a-half-year sentence for inciting subversion and illegal border crossing. https://www.hrw.org/world-report/2019/country-chapters/china-and-tibet
- The government restricts religious practice to five officially recognized religions in officially approved premises. Authorities retain control over religious bodies’ personnel appointments, publications, finances, and seminary applications. https://www.hrw.org/world-report/2019/country-chapters/china-and-tibet
- As China faces an unprecedented sex ratio imbalance and aging population, authorities promoted traditional roles for women, encouraging them to marry early and have children. The “bride shortage” in China has triggered trafficking of women from a number of neighboring countries, an abuse largely ignored by the Chinese government. Although the “one-child policy” has been relaxed to a “two-child policy,” women and girls continue to face violations of their reproductive rights.