Ram Charan, the CEO advisor and #1 New York Times bestselling author, RETHINKING COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGE: New Rules for the Digital Age.
- Yes, yes, yes and yes! Thrivetime Nation on today’s show we are interviewing Ram Charan who is a CEO advisor and New York Times best-selling author! Ram, welcome onto the Thrivetime Show. How are you sir?!
- I know that you’ve had a ton of success at this point in your career, but I would love to start off at the bottom and the very beginning of your career. What was your life like growing up and where did you grow up?
- When did you first figure out what you wanted to do professionally?
- When did you first feel like you were truly beginning to gain traction with your career?
- Ram Charan, what first inspired you to write your new book, RETHINKING COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGE: New Rules for the Digital Age?
- Ram Charan, at its core, what is RETHINKING COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGE: New Rules for the Digital Age?
- Ram Charan, what super moves does your book RETHINKING COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGE: New Rules for the Digital Age teach readers that can help them to dramatically improve their businesses?
- Build your company’s core on a digital platform;
- Forge an ecosystem of partners to serve customers better and scale up faster;
- Create new revenue streams and money making models for exponential growth;
- Deploy algorithms to serve each individual customer, anytime, anyplace, all day long;
- Embed speed in decision making for fast competitive action and reaction.
- What advice would you give the younger version of yourself?
- We find that most successful entrepreneurs tend to have idiosyncrasies that are actually their super powers…what idiosyncrasy do you have?
- What message or principle that you wish you could teach everyone?
- You’ve got the mic, what is one thing that you want to share with the Thrive Nation before you drop the mic?