The branding expert of choice for Warner Bros, Starbucks, Netflix, and other leading brands shares practical branding tips YOU can USE to GROW your business NOW.
Shannon Gabor who is the founder and CEO of Clever Creative. With over two decades of experience building brands, I thought Shannon could be a great guest for your podcast.
Advocating for the human connection in branding, Shannon has taken Clever from a backyard oﬃce to an award-winning branding agency that proudly supports iconic brands like Warner Bros., Tastemade, Starbucks and Netﬂix. Prior to Clever, Shannon worked in global packaging design and worldwide licensing with Mattel as well as entertainment promotions for Burger King and 7-Eleven.
- Yes, yes, yes and yes! Thrivetime Nation on today’s show we are interviewing Shannon Gabor who is the founder and CEO of Clever Creative an award-winning branding agency that proudly supports iconic brands like Warner Bros., Tastemade, Starbucks and Netﬂix…Shannon welcome onto the Thrivetime Show…how are you!?
- I know that you’ve had a ton of success at this point in your career, but I would love to start off at the bottom and the very beginning of your career. What was your life like growing up and where did you grow up?
- Shannon Gabor When did you first figure out what you wanted to do professionally?
- How did you start your first company?
- Shannon Gabor How did you go about funding your first company?
- How did you go about getting your first 10 customers?
- One of our great customers is “Power Crunch”
- It’s a Kit-Kat that’s GOOD for you
- When did you first feel like you were truly beginning to gain traction with your career?
- From your experience where do people get it wrong as it relates to branding in business?
- Shannon Gabor What advice would you give all of our listeners to improve the quality of their brand?
- How much money does bad branding cost business owners?
- What is a branding success story that you can share with us about?
You come across as a very proactive person…so how do you typically organize the first four hours of your and what time do you typically wake up?
- Shannon Gabor What are a few of your daily habits that you believe have allowed you to achieve success?
- What has been the biggest adversity that you’ve had to fight through during your career?
- What is your favorite old school jam?
- Shannon Gabor What advice would you give the younger version of yourself?
- We find that most successful entrepreneurs tend to have idiosyncrasies that are actually their super powers…what idiosyncrasy do you have?
- What message or principle that you wish you could teach everyone?
- Shannon Gabor What are a couple of books that you believe that all of our listeners should read?
- You’ve got the mic, what is one thing that you want to share with the Thrive Nation before you drop the mic?