Do you want to dramatically improve your sales process and numbers? Clay Clark and OXI Fresh franchise brand developer Matt Kline teach 5 proven super moves that you can use to IMPROVE YOUR SALES NOW!
Initial Investment Require to Buy an OXI Fresh Franchise – $38,900
Recommended Initial Cash On Hand – $20,000
NOTABLE QUOTABLE – “What gets scheduled gets done.” – Lee Cockerell (The former Executive Vice President of Walt Disney World Resorts)
- Document the proven process
- Expectations are only realistic when the employee knows what the expectations are.
- You have to follow up on the expectations and make sure that it has been completed.
- Schedule regular training/consistency is king
- If you don’t schedule it, you won’t do it.
- You have to show up every week. You can’t skip because you will lose your OXI Fresh employees.
- You will be able to get to know the employees and be able to have an open dialogue.
- Roleplay and listen to calls until they can’t get it wrong
- You have to have checks and balances
- You have to train them and make sure they are capable
- If you don’t have a script, it won’t be repeatable
- If you or your team doesn’t know how to do the operations properly, you will fail.
- Tracking or your OXI Fresh team will start slacking
- If you are not tracking your calls you can’t make any decisions.
- You have to be able to look at the performance of the team so they can get better.
- You have to track that they are using the script so they can be repetitive and get better.
- Tracking helps you find and fix trends.
- If you are not tracking and recording your calls, you are throwing away money by paying your bad employees.
- Followup or you team will not mentally or physically show up
- If you don’t show up, no one else would.
- You are setting an example for your entire team.
- If your best player doesn’t try hard, why would anyone else?
NOTABLE QUOTABLE – “Most people are sitting on their own diamond mines. The surest ways to lose your diamond mine are to get bored, become overambitious, or start thinking that the grass is greener on the other side. Find your core focus, stick to it, and devote your time and resources to excelling at it.” – Gino Wickman, Traction: Get a Grip on Your Business
NOTABLE QUOTABLE – “CEOs can talk and blab each day about culture, but the employees all know who the jerks are. They could name the jerks for you.” – Jack Welch (The former CEO of GE who grew the company by 4,000%)