The founder of SafariMission.org Vidar Ligard joins us to share about the fork in the road where we all must choose poverty or prosperity.
- Yes, yes, yes, and yes! Thrivetime Nation on today’s show we are interviewing Vidar Ligard who is the founder of Safari Mission! Vidar, welcome onto the Thrivetime Show…how are you sir?!
- Vidar, what is Safari Mission?
- Vidar, where did you come from? Where did you grow up?
- When did you first have the vision to start Safari Mission?
- When did you first feel like you were truly beginning to gain traction with your career?
- I know that you are a serial entrepreneur who has experienced massive success and super low points…walk us through the highest high and the lowest low of your career?
- Vidar, what inspired you to write your new book, A Fork in the Road: Choose Poverty or Prosperity?
- Vidar what will people learn if they decide to purchase your book, A Fork in the Road: Choose Poverty or Prosperity?
- Vidar, I understand that during your book, you use proven Biblical wisdom, to help teach the underlying thought processes and the mindset that produces growth? Walk us through this is all about?
- Vidar you write, when we learn to enjoy enriching the lives of others, we will in turn be rewarded with a rich and satisfying life? I would love for you to break this down for us?
- Vidar, your teaching is helping people come out of poverty, grow churches, build businesses, fight corruption, and mature leaders who reach thousands of people every day…why are you passionate about this?
- What has been the biggest adversity that you’ve had to fight through during your career?
- Vidar, what mentor has made the biggest impact in your life up until now?
- What is your favorite old school jam?
- What message or principle that you wish you could teach everyone?
- You’ve got the mic, what is one thing that you want to share with the Thrive Nation before you drop the mic?